« Home | The building is empty and, furthermore, half-renov... » | International Mix Tapes » | 100 things about me » 

Tuesday, February 18, 2003 

I feel curiously amped up today. Interpol's spastic 'Roland' has been thundering through my head; I nearly forgot to stop to bus at my building. Apartment is empty except for damned cat, sitting on my chair. Overflowing with ideas. I want science fiction now, I want them to put a small device in my head which will let me update this thing by thought alone. Terminals are quickly becoming outmoded. In the time it takes to walk up the stairs and unlock the door I forgot what I was thinking.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates