what is true.
what you aren't sure about.
Add one to the end.
Any comments from me about any of these will be in square brackets.
001. I miss somebody right now.
[I can't think of a time in my life when this wouldn't
002. I watch more tv than I used to.
003. I love olives.
004. I love sleeping.
[I hate having to sleep, but I love the process]
005. I own a home.
006. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
007. I love to play video games.
008. I've done something illegal.
[Don't bother asking]
009. I've watched porn movies.
010. I have been in a threesome.
011. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
012. I like my handwriting.
013. I have acne-free skin.
014. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
015. I curse frequently.
016. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
[see comment on #1]
017. I have a hobby.
018. I've been to another country.
019. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
[Just a little Swiss Army one]
020. I'm really, really smart.
021. I've never broken anyone else's bones.
022. I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal.
023. I love rain.
024. I'm paranoid at times.
025. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
026. I need money right now.
027. I love sushi.
028. I talk really, really fast sometimes.
029. I have fresh breath in the morning.
030. I have semi-long hair.
031. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
032. I have at least one brother and/or sister.
033. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
034. I shave my legs.
035. I have a twin.
036. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
037. I like the way that I look.
[Depends on the day, really]
038. I have lied to a good friend in the past 6 months. [Honest]
039. I know how to do cornrows.
040. I am usually pessimistic.
041. I have mood swings.
[Don't we all? But I think they may be referring to outright pathology here, hence the italics...]
042. I think prostitution should be legalized.
043. I think Britney Spears is pretty.
044. I have cheated on a significant other.
045. I have a hidden talent. [Hidden to who?]
046. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
047. I've been sexually intimate with fewer than ten people.
[I'm saving myself for death]
048. I am currently single.
049. I have kissed someone of the same sex.
050. I enjoy talking on the phone.
051. I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
052. I love to shop.
053. I would rather shop than eat.
054. I would classify myself as ghetto.
055. I'm bourgeoisie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
056. I'm obsessed with my LiveJournal.
057. I don't hate anyone.
[Hate is such a strong word; I'll use it casually, but don't really mean it]
058. I'm a pretty good dancer.
059. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington. [Uh... what?]
060. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
061. I have a cell phone.
062. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
063. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. [More like never]
064. I have never been in a real relationship before.
065. I've rejected someone before.
066. I currently have a crush on someone.
067. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. [Now if it only paid...]
068. I want to have children in the future.
[One, probably. Maybe two. We'll see]
069. I have changed a diaper before.
070. I've had the cops called on me before.
071. I bite my nails.
072. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
073. I'm not allergic to anything deadly.
074. I have a lot to learn.
[Another "duh" one]
075. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
076. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
077. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
078. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
079. I have at least 5 away messages saved.
080. I have been rejected by someone.
081. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past. [ICK]
082. I own the "SOUTH PARK" movie.
[K does, so I haven't picked it up]
083. I have avoided work to play on LiveJournal.
084. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
085. I enjoy country music.
[Do Johnny Cash and "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" count?]
086. I love my best friends.
[All of them, actually]
087. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
088. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
089. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
090. I have used my sexuality to advance my career. [My coworkers are killing themselves laughing...]
091. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. [ICK]
092. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
093. Halloween is awesome because you get give out free candy.
094. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
095. I have dated a close friend's ex. [Provisionally ick, but I guess it depends on context...]
096. I'm happy as of this moment.
097. I have gone scuba diving.
098. I've had a crush on somebody I have never met.
099. I've kissed someone I knew I shouldn't.
100. I play a musical instrument.
101. I strongly dislike math.
102. I'm procrastinating on something right now.
[Heh. I swear I didn't know that was coming]
103. I own and use a library card.
104. I fall in "lust" more than in "love."
[It's the plumbing]
105. Cheese enchiladas rock my socks.
106. I think The Lord of the Rings is one of the greatest things ever. [Fuck. Off.]
107. I'm obsessed with the tv show "The O.C."
108. I am resentful that I have to grow up.
109. I am an entirely different person around different people.
110. I think the world would be a better place if people just smiled more often.
111. I think Ramen is one of the best foods in the whole world.
112. I am suffering of a broken heart.
113. I am a nerd. [geek, thankyewverymuch]
114. No matter where I am or who I'm with, I always seem to be lonely.
115. I am left handed and proud of it.
116. I try not to change who I am for someone.
[Not the essential bits]
117. My heart resides below my feet. [WTF?]
118. I have had sex with someone I was not in a relationship with.
[...at the time]
119. I enjoy smoothies.
120. I have had major surgery.
121. I have adopted a pet from the SPCA.
122. I am listening to Radiohead right now. [Ratatat, actually; "Cherry"]
123. Some people call me by a nickname.
[I refer you to #8]
124. I once stole a music stand.
125. I like pumpkin pie.
126. I love NASCAR!
127. I own over 200 CDs.
[Heh heh heh]
128. I work 7 days a week.
129. I have mono.
130. I don't have the ability to make decisions without changing my mind.
131. People tell me I have a horrible sense of humor.
[In the "why are you making me laugh about dead babies?" sense]
132. I'm still in my PJs.
133. I'm looking for love in all the wrong places.
134. I have a tendency to fall for the wrong girls/guys, or have them fall for me, so I can't help but reciprocate. ["can't help but reciprocate"? Why not?]
135. I'll try anything three times.
136. I've done drugs other than alcohol or cigarettes.
137. I'm having trouble sleeping.
138. I am a cuddler.
139. I like John Waters films.
140. I have made a pornographic videotape.
141. Sloth is my favorite deadly sin.
142. One of my boobs is bigger than the other though not noticed by others.
143. I know all the words to the Firefly theme song.
144. I am abnormally obsessed with all things Buffy/Angel.
145. I love comfort food.
146. I'm a right-winged conservative Christian, and proud of it. [You have wings?]
147. I'm Catholic.
148. I can walk a mile without feeling like I'm going to die over.
[Not sure what "die over" means, but I'll risk it]
149. I am a college student.
[University, but this is American, so...]
150. I like to cook.
151. I hate vacuuming with a passion.
[Hate is such a strong word]
152. I'm addicted to photography and picture frames.
153. I have performed in the Rocky Horror Picture show.
154. I generally get along with my parents.
155. I like Shakespeare.
156. I like to sing.
[...in the shower]
157. I'll take the Pepsi Challenge any day, and STILL pick Coke!
158. I have things that I want to say to people, but I won't/can't because I don't want to hurt/be hurt by them. [Over that phase of my life, thanks]
159. I'm not "mainstream" when it comes to religion.
160. I've counted down the days until the summer.
161. I've fulfilled someone's dare at a party or gathering.
[I think I did]
162. I challenge people to duels, and when I do, I mean it.
163. I was pigeon-toed at one point in my life.
164. I love Digimon and wear goggles to school.
165. I have been to an anime convention.
[I've been to a convention, and there was anime there]
166. I constantly have my head in the clouds daydreaming.
167. I am addicted to roleplaying.
168. I was in labor for 30 hours with no pain medication.
169. I own more than three items of vinyl clothing.
170. I read hardcore Christian Bible Tracts because I think they're funny.
171. I hate to drive.
172. I'm unemployed but would rather sit on my butt and play video games than look for a job.
173. I come from a southern, highly religious family and have chosen to keep a major part of my life secret from my family for now.
174. I have a serious taste for older women.
175. I had a happy childhood.
176. I have an unhealthy obsession with certain child actors.
177. I am an only child.
178. I have more than five different lotions on my desk right now.
179. I have a more active online social life than IRL.
180. Sometimes, I actually like my job.
181. I love animals, and have had at least one pet.
182. I love writing letters.
183. I haven't had sex with a lot of people, but I've had a really wide range of sexual experiences with those few. [Define "really wide range", please; I'll err on the side of discretion, for once]
185. I sleep the entire day but am awake all night long.
186. My two children were born in the same month.
187. I like the taste of blood.
188. I do not know how to swim.
189. I know how to shoot a gun!
190. I am currently pregnant with my first baby!
191. I flew to another state when I was underage without asking/telling my parents.
192. I've experienced natural childbirth.
193. I am a HUGE "Sex and the City" fan.
[Not, you know, HUGE]
194. I am currently experiencing physical pain.
195. I've lost time at work this week because my car was encased in an ice flow.
196. I'm looking for a new job that I actually like.
197. I am OCD about at least one thing.
[If we're being flippant, yes]
198. I have a child named after a fictional or mythological character.
199. I have a pet named after a fictional or mythological character.
200. I have been paid money for my art. [I've been paid CDs...]
201. I never ever tan. I never try.
202. I still have at least one hobby that I had when I was a kid.
203. I can't stand to be around most of my family
204. I absolutely LOVE Full House.
205. I have knitted at least one thing for a friend/family member.
206. I have owned/currently own a work of visual art (photography, painting, collage, sculpture, etc.) from a local artist.
207. I have lied somewhere on this meme. [No, really]
208. I am a member of The Camarilla, and not ashamed to admit it. [You should be]
209. I am currently reading three or more books simultaneously.
210. I've used my significant other's sexuality to advance my career. [How does that even work?]
211. I want a DNR. [What's that?]
212. I always go from one extreme to the other, I never find a happy medium.
213. I have unhealthy obsessions I am unashamed of.
214. I would sleep with a font if it was possible.
215. I want to cry.
216. I have my driver's license.
217. I have more than four piercings.
218. I can't keep up with the current social climate at all.
[I don't know, which might mean "yes"]
219. I like braids.
220. I think Dr. Suess is one of the best author/illustrators ever.
221. I'm over six feet tall.
222. I hate stupid people.
223. Feet disgust me.
224. I stay up too late doing nothing in particular and then feel bad about it.