« Home | But it's safe, really. » | The Onion really thrives under big events. This w... » | "Goethe, Kierkegaard, Santayana, William James, De... » | I don't miss TV. » | I'm not sure whether I'd buy, or even like, this, ... » | "In a word," he wrote in his contrarian text, "I g... » | This, thanks to TMFTML, is the closest I'll get to... » | I'm just glad they weren't detained - we're going ... » | It's a small world after all. Not quite as cool a... » | I guess this is only funny if you remember the NES... » 

Thursday, March 27, 2003 

As I was just walking through the halls of one of our university's main buildings, I saw the normal clumps of students exiting classes and so on. Later, I also saw a solitary student. She was talking to someone I assumed was just out of sight, but as I passed I could see there was no one there. It was the most animated one-person conversation I'd seen in a while.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates