« Home | Poor bastard. I've always liked Blair at least a l... » | Interesting perspective on the sixties here, altho... » | As someone who is familar, unfortunately, with the... » | The Onion is getting pretty vicious about the war ... » | Yeah, I remember the show too. » | Slate's going strong today, with a piece on Rumsfe... » | This pretty much confirms my prejudices about phon... » | Viruses, including the coronavirus that scientists... » | Yes, I now realize there were no weapons of mass d... » | You can say one thing about Kelly Osborne shitting... » 

Wednesday, April 09, 2003 

Great, with one conflict possibly over, the UN gears up to start a new one. Although it does say that the most that can result is a 'condemnatory statement' - I'm sure North Korea is trembling with fear.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates