« Home | "You know what I like best in a comedy? Humor." F... » | Liz does her usual excellent job reviewing the ori... » | "In Stylus' continuing effort to become the new NM... » | "My darling One & beautiful, Everything tends towa... » | 'With an Iron Fist, We Will Lead Humanity to Happi... » | Only the top article here is really worth your tim... » | Good, well-reasoned article on why the US should k... » | Had another 8:30 exam today. I feel extremely goo... » | Strangely enough, Parish has actually posted the n... » | I personally don't think that they're going to sta... » 

Monday, April 14, 2003 

I do not believe this shit. Yes, the entire Iraqi conflict has been proof that we don't learn from our mistakes, but this is something that absolutely cannot be atoned for. We have little enough information about the past, and shit like this isn't making it any easier. I'm not trying to be callous, but once the US invaded Iraq I expected a certain level of human damage, although I'm certainly not happy about it - but this was completely preventable.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates