« Home | This article seems to have the same ambivalence to... » | This is interesting to note. I'm glad to hear it,... » | Well, reading about The Ring and the various Japan... » | I have no problem admitting that a good scary movi... » | As I belong to neither group, I find this pretty i... » | And speaking of the Delgados, the diary featured o... » | The Delgados' show was truly wonderful. I was alr... » | Why I can't get enough of these, I'm not sure. » | It truly is a wonderful time to be alive, I guess. » | Unfortunately, this is basically what's going to h... » 

Tuesday, April 08, 2003 

I'm having trouble believing that, not only has TMFTML seen fit to link to this blog in it's fairly massive "neat neat neat" category, but that the current lead entry includes the fact that they got to Stylus' hidden track article (see below) from here.

That means they read us. Someone is actually reading this.

I feel like I've won some sort of prize.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates