« Home | Of course, while Israel are not the evil Empire, t... » | To quote one of Atom's songs: The Palestinians ar... » | I'll stop linking to Parish's NES article when eit... » | Excellent comedy at Something Awful today. In cas... » | Boy, I sure hope that fucker is dead. » | Jesus. Even though I probably own a fair bit of w... » | It's a mark of my respect for Marcello Carlin's wr... » | I really liked Mclusky Do Dallas, so I found both ... » | I keep hearing the new Manitoba album being referr... » | I didn't even know they were supposed to be Christ... » 

Wednesday, April 16, 2003 

So I just learned that, acoording to this, the #1 song on the UK charts on my day of birth was "Green Door" by Shakin' Stevens. Not bad. But the #1 on the US charts was "Jessie's Girl". Don't know how I feel about that.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates