« Home | Drool. » | This is especially onerous as my girlfriend comes ... » | This is ridiculous. So once a critic has formally... » | Having roughly the same reaction to "Turn On The B... » | Best Desert Island Disc article ever. » | Shug Knight's biography to have "some educational ... » | Just went back and re-watched the kitten version o... » | They admitted to an inquiry into the tragedy that ... » | Breaking news: Arkansas temporarily pulls head ou... » | It would be really interesting to read the product... » 

Thursday, April 24, 2003 

Yep, I'm fiddling around with the layout. Not only is this one of the premade templates, but I took it after seeing that Pete took it. Double rip off! I mostly wanted something that had the "recommended" section already in there. Look for a color change when I feel less lazy.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates