« Home | The really sad thing about this is that most of th... » | Interesting take on copyright infringement. » | Slow news day; I'm just listening to Singles Going... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Out Of Time It is w... » | The fuck? And why do I hear about this from the O... » | Paging L. Ron Hubbard... » | I like wombats. » | Yes, pointlesswasteoftime is a parody site, and ye... » | Now on Something Awful: The last thing you'll see... » | If this is as well done as Lewis claims, I'd love ... » 

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 

I've been feeling blue

And I don't know what to do

And I never get a thrill

And they threw me out of school

'Cause I swore at all the teachers

Because they never teach us

A thing I want to know

We do Chemistry, Biology and Maths

I want Poetry and Music and some laughs

And I don't think it's an awful lot to ask



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates