« Home | This makes me about as mad as the new In-Laws rema... » | I guess I can finally get rid of my "Free ODB" t-s... » | A friend let me know about this, and it's pretty f... » | I love the Galaxy of Fame, and the fact that this ... » | "Bryan Adams shot by air-gun." The title really s... » | I know most stories about Diana Krall and Elvis Co... » | Um, yay? » | Those scientists, they take the fun out of everyth... » | Just got Zarathustra's Secret by Joachim Kohler, f... » | Progress! One of the househusbands in the article... » 

Friday, May 02, 2003 

This review pretty much sums up Fake Songs. I was impressed to find some actual songs among the jokes, which I guess kind of makes him the Weird Al version of Guided By Voices. Or something.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates