« Home | I'll admit to a minor tinge of anger when this art... » | An idea whose time has come: Modern Drunkard Maga... » | I've been a little worried as to what Think Tank w... » | Now from Something Awful: Road signs as seen by i... » | Know why I love Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone ... » | "It's the sonic equivalent of going up to someone ... » | Sign of the times? » | Great article by Carlin on, well, the KLF and Meta... » | Pynchon on Orwell. How cool is that? Excellent a... » | A note on the previous article: In it, Christophe... » 

Tuesday, May 06, 2003 

Witness the piece that made TMFTML so mad they misspelled a word (no, I'm not mocking them - the piece is pretty much crap. It's just interesting that that post is where they slip up). I'd better start checking my own posts for typos - and for future reference, until the archive link takes hold, it's called "Vanilla Extract".



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates