« Home | Good article on Helen Keller at the New Yorker. » | Truly monumental new post at The Church Of Me. » | Interesting article assessing Buffy's impact on TV... » | Almost forgot that Ecchi Attack offshoot Chibi Cla... » | Hendy on the Drug Olympics; an idea I've heard bef... » | So, does this qualify as suffering for your art? ... » | Somehow I missed this other neat article at Stylus... » | New journal post. » | Neat top ten over at Stylus. » | Zach Parsons gives Ashcroft the boot again. » 

Tuesday, June 10, 2003 

Ha! I beat Pete to the punch - I am listening to Hail To The Thief right now. And it's... Jesus, I'm only listening to it for the first time. Give me some time to form an opinion, other than 'I like it'. I also picked up a used copy of The Wonderful And Frightening World Of... The Fall.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates