« Home | It's good to get back to TMFTML, who dislikes Leah... » | Holy shit. » | Catching up on all that old content: Arts & Lette... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: (That's How You Sing... » | Stylus has just started a regular column with a ve... » | New post at the jizzournal, which details where I'... » | What a tease. I really don't want to hear any mor... » | Holy shit: Gavin Mueller got all the way through ... » | I don't know, sounds pretty sweet to me. » | See, this is why I love TMFTML so much: They lead... » 

Thursday, July 24, 2003 

Just a note: Due to the fact that I'm already behind and that I'm working 3-1 this week instead of 3-11 (although I do have tomorrow off), and that K.'s mom is down, and some other stuff, there won't be much more here until Friday afternoon at best. I'm going to try to catch up then. Next week is 3-1 as well, but once I get caught up and things are back to normal, your regular service should resume.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates