« Home | Oh, so you mean I'm not a misogynist for saying th... » | This just smells of all sorts of bad. » | Just updated the journal, a tad belatedly. I usua... » | Fascinating article at Slate about amputee wannabe... » | You know, Josh, I'm pretty sure they've got a revi... » | Thankfully, at least some of our faculty (Jeff Mit... » | I used to love trading cards as a kid. » | I've been waiting for Glenn McDonald to tackle Liz... » | Not so much significant for the story as for the p... » | Well, yeah. » 

Tuesday, July 15, 2003 

This article I find very fascinating because Jeff Mitscherling here at the University of Guelph studied with Gadamer. Jeff still respects Gadamer, but became very anti-Heidigger a while ago, when he realized Heidigger wasn't really saying anything. I'm curious as to what he thinks about the book.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates