« Home | Might as well try this... HipstersCircle I LimboG... » | I love living in science fiction. » | And for the record: I have yet to hear 'Fix Up Lo... » | "In related news, I've added a link to Fractionals... » | Finally, some non-violent movies. » | Was fascinated to find that over at Stylus they'd ... » | Great article on Coleridge. One of the echoes of ... » | Perhaps unsurpsiingly, the best post-blackout retu... » | Just posted an entry, which, diary-x informs me, w... » | He's running out of Hentai games, so Zach Parsons ... » 

Wednesday, August 20, 2003 

I was going to just link to the article that this leads to (which is quite good), but what can I say: I'm a sucker for cheap lesbian humour.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates