« Home | Oh joy, oh rapture: Filthy on Gigli. » | New entry at the journal. » | Beautiful. » | I know this sounds like something from a Warren El... » | Good post at boingboing here from a few days ago. » | Christopher Hitchens kicks a man while he's down. ... » | Forgot to mention; I'm off at Mom's for her huge 5... » | Incredible new War Against Silence; although I hav... » | Aww, and the Pope had been doing so well at catchi... » | You have got to be joking. Andrew WK is touring, ... » 

Wednesday, August 06, 2003 

Josh has been finding even more "my god, is the States really doing that?" stuff than I have recently.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates