« Home | Sigh. » | My horoscope for my birthday: "This week could be... » | But I promise I can change, baby. » | Glenn McDonald on Harry Potter. It'd be great if ... » | Go to Achewood right now, go to the Variety Hour, ... » | Huh? That doesn't seem like a good idea. » | TMFTML may be pinned down by work today, but they'... » | Awesome, massive reorganization of Freaky Trigger.... » | The Fuck? » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Dishes/Cool Your Boo... » 

Friday, August 08, 2003 

Nintendo temporarily halts Gamecube production. On the one hand, Iwata makes some good points. On the other, please don't let it go the way of the dreamcast.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates