« Home | Burn baby burn » | You won't play that song for me » | Life being what it is » | Drank too much » | Home of the brave dept. » | Will to power » | Sky still blue » | Housecleaning » | (Nelson laugh) » | Ye Olde Englande » 

Sunday, September 28, 2003 

All things must pass

The Church Of Me seems to be coming to an end. I'd be sad, but it's better this way, and Carlin says he'll still write. Good enough for me.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates