« Home | New journal entry up. Rejoice! » | Well, what do you know; one of my favorite bands, ... » | NME has partially redeemed the recent sorry state ... » | RIP » | Well, fuck me sideways. » | Pretty much. » | Largely inconclusive, but still interesting, artic... » | "Condon was a cynic of the upbeat type, not unlike... » | For once, when I said a new journal post would be ... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Try Honesty Just a ... » 

Monday, September 15, 2003 

Articles like this depress me, as I'm pretty sure neither the film nor the article itself is the whole story, but there will be plenty of people running around who only believe one of them. Both of those groups are misguided.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates