« Home | I'm not mistaking the whole 'bright' thing for an ... » | E.T. and God » | Check out 10 of 11 - beautiful shot. » | Interesting piece on the pros and cons of postmode... » | Best article on Radiohead ever. » | Rather than being so hasty about canonizing Mother... » | I think I forgot the mention this last time (altho... » | I've never seen TiVo, myself. » | I am so proud of this article; easily the best thi... » | Also: Giant fucking Guinea Pigs. » 

Tuesday, September 23, 2003 

Assorted readers of TMFTML (including myself, sadly) try to figure out Pepperidge Farms. The comments are priceless, especially the first one.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates