« Home | Ted Koppel fucking rocks. » | New journal entry, at long last, in the usual place. » | Girls Are Pretty gets back to the real meat and po... » | So it took a little while for to link to the new, ... » | I don't know the candidates, but this is still funny. » | I like Dave Queen's writing a lot. » | I hate Larry Groznic. » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Stylus The whole tr... » | Runner up in the segue stakes: Kid606's 'Dodgy' i... » | "Baby, you know there's one thing a weiner dog doe... » 

Saturday, September 06, 2003 

I'm glad Shane is updating more often, but inquiring minds want to know why he needs to get ready for 'tonight'. Some sort of Satanic ritual, I'd wager.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates