« Home | Back to the well » | Help I'm being held prisoner by my heredity and en... » | Urgent and key » | Knives out » | She's got legs » | Might as well follow up » | Meh » | Political animal » | And now for something completely different... » | Impeach the bastards » 

Tuesday, September 30, 2003 

You're always going too soon

It's been an extraordinarily bad time for deaths in the arts recently, and although I don't think most people had heard of Matthew Jay, he was at the least promising ('Let Your Shoulder Fall' and 'Four Minute Rebellion' in particular are truly lovely song), and given that he was so young and that the death was likely an accident this is pretty shocking. R.I.P.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates