« Home | Split opinion » | Better than average » | I go away, and the world falls apart » | Collateral Damage » | Funky blue note » | Get your war on » | Shithead rides again » | 68% » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: The Night My Record ... » | Under construction » 

Tuesday, October 07, 2003 

I think he took too much

Sam's been hitting the 'shrooms. No, literally. They've never done that to me before, but then again I stay away from instant messengers when on them. The post is, as well as marathon length, tinged with beauty and madness. And poor spelling, but drugs do that.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates