« Home | Following a typewriter to sleep » | Prayer for the paranoid » | Slipped my mind » | Ex-President does something useful shocker » | Jesus! » | Open up my ribs and let the sun inside » | What the fuck? » | Going all high-brow on us » | Show me! Show you! Kikkoman! Kikkoman! » | Paradise Lost » 

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 

Unexpected break

In case you weren't aware, blogspot was down yesterday for some reason. Or at least it was over here in Ontario. 'Normal' service now resumes.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates