« Home | Everything I love is combustible » | We are family » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Insectivora » | Lollipops & crisps » | I would never lie to you » | I like fog » | Tank killer » | Scare-o-delia » | I'd rather be in Tokyo » | Album of the friggin' week » 

Thursday, November 06, 2003 

Speaking of mad props

Lisa Oliver nails how I feel about Mojave 3's new album in her review: "Mojave 3 are kind of like the cherry on a sundae; you don’t really need it, but you’re certainly better off because it's there."

And she makes fun of that horrid Black Eyed Peas single. Bonus points for that.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates