« Home | What took you so fucking long? » | Also » | Hmm » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Song » | One step closer to the edge, and he's about to break » | You're so novel » | Pitchfork does something right » | I know, I know » | Weird » | Night of the living, ass-humping dead » 

Thursday, November 13, 2003 

Today at Stylus

I am all over the place, with not one but two articles up.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates