« Home | The hinterlands, the hinterlands, we're gonna sail... » | Like sands through an hourglass... » | Die puny sword wielding humans » | On the fence » | I got a twelve-sided die » | When I feel heavy metal » | Re: Josh » | Miss World » | Police brutality = bad » | I'm running out of synonyms for 'bizarre' » 

Wednesday, December 10, 2003 

Urgent & key

I think this is absolutely brilliant, and a pretty good indication of how I feel about my own critical work. It's just incredible - go read it now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates