« Home | Urgent & key » | Ooh, look » | Good thing I don't hang with many under-17s » | I'm here all week » | And » | Also » | I will not erase this tomorrow morning » | Line by line » | Dear Pete » | Today in the news » 

Monday, January 26, 2004 

Desert island discs

So I'm settling down to begin working on a "Stranded" article for Stylus, in which we try to figure out what record we'd want to have on a desert island. So I'm reading all the past articles to get a feel for how people have done it before. And that reminds me that this one might just be the single most beautiful, harrowing piece of writing we have on the site.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates