« Home | The shocks just keep coming » | Synchronicity » | Wow again » | Wow » | It really is quite unsettling, isn't it? » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Into Your Hideout » | Too right » | Shut the fuck up, motherfucker » | Also » | Quick turnaround » 

Thursday, January 22, 2004 

I'm not a big fan of suing people...

... but, you know, sometimes it's kind of appropriate. I wouldn't want the US government disregarding my Canadian citizenship and shipping me to Syria either, but hey, I'm white, they probably wouldn't.

(to the sarcasm impaired: that doesn't make it right)



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates