« Home | Does she wanna french with me? How will I know? » | Throne of drone » | News flash » | Uhh... » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Readymade » | Oh. My. God. » | Was his name Daniel? » | Shitty Mussolini » | Lists, lists, lists » | Pepys » 

Thursday, January 15, 2004 

Neat

It's all well and good that they're now making Minidiscs that can store 45 hours of music, but you'd have to buy a new player, and I don't have $200 US just sitting around. Ah well, somehow I'll have to survive with my puny four hours per disc.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates