« Home | That's it » | News flash » | YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME, MOTHERFUCKER » | Critical conensus » | T-shirt whore » | Battle of wits » | I was offered a trade » | New post » | The end of haters » | Yay? » 

Monday, January 12, 2004 

Night vision

Girls Are Pretty continues to make you feel all weird inside. I think it's what most people describe as choked up. I wish he'd write a book of short pieces like this.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates