« Home | Where's my flying car? Dept. » | Mydoom » | Holy shit » | Sein und Zeit » | Pomo » | Go Croatia! » | I'd vote for him » | Would you believe... » | Le petit mort » | Which Historical Lunatic Are You? » 

Thursday, January 29, 2004 

WHAT?

I don't know if I originally blogged this, but recently small ivory statues worth $1.5 million were stolen from the Art Gallery of Ontario. Now the AGO is claiming they suspect "bored teens" of the theft. AGO security is so lax that bored teenagers can just walk of with that much valuable art? Doesn't something seem a bit off here?



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates