« Home | No pants! » | Bwa-ha-ha-ha » | Close to home » | I guess there is a lesson here... » | You get up and sleep » | New day, new review » | Well... » | But if you're bored » | You want me to post more often, huh? » | Actually on time » 

Wednesday, March 10, 2004 

Absolutely disgusting

I've seen the footage of Todd Bertuzzi ambushing Steve Moore; Moore was clearly unconscious after the first punch and it's completely repellant that Bertuzzi still felt the need to power him into the ice hard enough to fracture his neck. If the disciplinary hearing doesn't end with Bertuzzi banned from the game for life, I hope criminal charges are pressed, and maybe even if he is banned they should be.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates