« Home | Geek out » | Spoilers ahoy » | Take it like a man » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Don't Understand » | Memo to PETA » | Wankola » | There's no justice » | Wow » | Booya » | Inverse » 

Monday, April 12, 2004 

Flashes make me wince

I was going to do the journal update proper today, but then whatever muse is in charge of me (whichever she is. she's got a fucked up sense of humour) struck. There's something up, but the entry will follow tomorrow.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates