« Home | Damn dirty zombies » | As nature made him » | "Nerve gas is not funny." » | Awwww » | Like that song from Footloose » | 'Cause you're still my only one » | Kafka vs. the Onion » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Sweet Virginia » | Weird » | Bankrupt of vision » 

Sunday, May 30, 2004 

So very special

I updated my staff profile at Stylus, now including handy hints on how to pronoune my name.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates