« Home | White whale » | Representing » | Dissent is never simple » | "How will I know?" » | Scary stuff » | EP fever » | Wednesday's Emotional Setup: Cody » | Go us » | Crumbling ivory towers » | Delay, of course » 

Sunday, May 02, 2004 

Tripwire

I've been reading the Jack Reacher books, by Lee Child. Aaron's been lending them to me, and they're quite good, far above average... I don't know what to call them. "Thriller"s? In any case, just ran into a line I really like:

"People live, and then they die, and as long as they do both things properly, there's nothing much to regret."



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates