« Home | That's all right » | Alas » | What if? » | Me am forgetful » | Whew » | Also » | It's good for you » | Terribly worried » | Android feline » | Right on » 

Monday, July 05, 2004 

Hmm...

Reasons I like Glenn McDonald, no. 4987530 (from his current article, about Alanis Morrissette):

"I believe that sometimes you have to make huge changes in your rules and environment in order to progress, but I also believe that huge changes for their own sake are as much an evasion as complacency, and in a way the real soul of progress is how you spend the days in which you're just trying to be an infinitesimally better version of the same person you were the day before."

The number of little synchronicities that pop up in his work and my reading of his work is only one of many reasons I keep reading.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates