« Home | So I sez to him, "Be fruitful and multiply". But ... » | News flash » | Decent days and nights » | The shame of it all » | RNC » | Road to nowhere » | Trade your pistols for coffins » | Chipmotherfuckingnuts » | Ridiculous » | The first time » 

Wednesday, September 08, 2004 

Two things

1. On REM's excellent (career best?) New Adventures In Hi Fi, there is a song (a good song) called "Binky The Doormat". Near the end there's a sound somewhere in the background that, to this day, I could swear, is someone saying "Ian". It freaks me out.

2. After giving back the now outmoded university mail keys of K.and myself (they're not using the mailboxes anymore), I have exactly three keys on my key ring. The key to my apartment door, the key to my building and my mail key. For some unaccountable reason this depresses me slightly.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates