« Home | Odd » | Factoid » | Shocker » | Ugh » | Shleep » | Sometimes I feel like... » | Good news » | Seriously, pay attention » | Fucking Terrifying » | Digital rights are still rights » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

Discworld

So K has finally started reading these brilliant books over in London; she describes it this way:

I've read the City Watch Trilogy, which is like Homicide at Hogwarts with a script by Douglas Adams

I think that's brilliant. And just about right. In the search for specific books to recommend to her I found a pretty awesome quiz - turns out I'm undead! I love Reg, so I'm more than happy with it.

Reg!!
Discworld: Which Ankh-Morpork City Watch Character are YOU?

brought to you by Quizilla

Edit: Also, read this short story. Utterly brilliant. The site it's on is quite good.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates