« Home | So, yeah » | At last » | Recorded live » | [Incredibly foul expletive deleted] » | Oh yeah » | Misleading t-shirts » | Urgent & Key dept. » | Zing » | Last one for the night » | Woah » 

Friday, November 26, 2004 

Turducken!

Happy (American) Thanksgiving from the fine folks at Pathetic Inc!

Mmm. It's a tasty abomination.

Dude, not only did I have to make a fake account.. well.. yeah, only that. And I'm not happy about it.

My heart weeps for you, Gord.

*gooblecluckquack*

I am mad famous, yo. Getting linked to all up in this blog. Thanks for the plug.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates