« Home | I'm in the kitchen with the tombstone blues » | Busy day » | Platforms » | That time of the week » | You get your dog back, you get your truck back... » | Non-identity » | Group work » | Wewy, wewy intewesting » | All better » | Still going » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

Push It

If Beaucoup Fish was 46:35 long, I'd love it. I would love to own this album:

1. Push Upstairs (4:34)
2. Jumbo (6:58)
3. Shudder/King Of Snake (9:29)
4. Winjer (4:29)
5. Kittens (7:30)
6. Push Downstairs (6:03)
7. Moaner (7:32)

(Yes, I would take "Kittens" over "Cups") I would love to be able to ditch tracks from my version, but since I don't, I guess I'll have to rely on Everything, Everything for some of these, rip a few others, and sell it.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates