« Home | The next President? » | Jedi are creepy » | Don't hide who you are » | Comedy! » | "Zone of death" » | Reason #59068 » | Reason #59067 the CBC is cooler than, say, CNN » | Everything bad is good for you » | Picture matching » | Rockism & reviews » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

The shift from "Sith" to "Shit" isn't clever, I know...

To follow up on my earlier post about Star Wars: I hear the new movie sucks, too. Go Dale Peck.

I was enjoying his review until he started bashing Empire. Then I scoffed and decided to brand him a self indulgent wiener, who likes the sound of his own typing.

Gord, you're getting mad at him because he prefers a different Star Wars movie than you do.

Think about that for a second.

If nothing else, it doesn't invalidate anything else he's said that you enjoyed.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates