« Home | Subjectivity » | iPotty » | Cheer up » | Obfuscatory » | Dickology » | Long weekend » | True patriot love » | Technicalities » | Woo and/or Hoo » | Men with prams » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

A classic

The Onion this week is in reruns, but anything that lets you read this one over again is beyond reproach.

I'd never read that one. I took 1 look at the headline, chuckled and moved on. Then I changed my mind and went back to read the whole thing. I'm glad I did. Funny shit.

I know. If you know how to fix it, I'd welcome the help.

Actually, there's other things I'd like to fix as well, such as the graphics not displaying properly in Firefox and the dates appearing only on some posts - I either like the date before the posts for the day or a small date (like this one) on every post. Preferably the former. Unfortunately, my html skills are still very not l33t.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates