« Home | Conflicting views » | RIP » | Wow » | Have License to Ill ready » | GODDAMNIT » | Twofer » | Half measures » | Plus, they're playing Super Smash Brothers » | A little scattered » | Deeper into bullshit » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

Feel good hits of the 22nd August

01. "California Uber Alles" - Dead Kennedys
02. "The Line" - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
03. "Mexican Standoff" - Elbow
04. "The Shining Of Things" - David Sylvian
05. "The Boy Done Wrong Again" - Belle And Sebastian
06. "Aura Lee" - Aarktica
07. "AT&T" - Pavement
08. "Anything More" - Spiritualized
09. "An Open Letter To NYC" - Beastie Boys
10. "21 Reasons" - Frank Black & The Catholics

(format stolen from here)

It's not "stolen from", it's "inspired by"...

'AT&T' is a great song - not listened to Wowie Zowee in a long time.

What's the new BRMC album like? I bought Take Them On... just after it came out, played it for about a week, quite enjoyed it and then pretty much forgot it ever existed.

Well, I've got a review of it going up sometime this week (I think). It's very different, and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I could send you some samples if you'd like...

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates