« Home | Busy day » | A town where they know what I'm like » | I dried my pants » | Placidyl vs. pot » | First person » | Progress » | This is why I don't wear Che t-shirts » | Social contract » | The power of Christ compels you » | Frisbeer » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

The closest thing we have to a convention

I've been too busy to do much of anything for the last few days (err, except get in some late night Adventure Quest), but hopefully that will chance today.

One of the big reasons I've been busy, of course, is the fact that I will be in New York City this Friday to meet and drink hang out with a number of Stylus people, including (but not limited to, because my memory sucks) Todd Burns, Andrew Unterberger, Alfred Soto, Mike Powell, William S. Fields, John Cunningham and Anthony Miccio. There may be, at some point, kareoke.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates