« Home | Who's Bob Geldof? » | Elseworlds » | Anthony is right » | Golden oldies » | Peanut butter words » | Time to get mad » | Being poor » | Thank you Kanye West » | Scenes from the front » | Sonic lasers » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

It's been dying for years

I've got something on Leonard Cohen's "Take This Waltz" up at Stylus.

I really enjoyed it. I wanted to know what you thought of Cohen's switch to a keyb-oriented sound. I prefer him schlocked-up by synths myself.

Is that on his last two albums? I don't love what I've heard of Ten New Songs that much, although it's good; I haven't heard Dear Heather yet. Should I?

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates