« Home | I think I need to find a copy of the U.S.A. trilogy » | Dancin' fools » | Steam engine » | We have always been at war » | Surprisingly beautiful » | Career opportunities » | Sustenence » | Less macho, more dysfunction, please » | Beware of clams » | I hate to use the word "pwns", but... » 

Thursday, October 27, 2005 

Going so low

Zak Sally has left Low. They already have a replacement, but with any band as, well, special as Low it's hard not to worry that we'll look on this as the turning point into mediocrity years from now.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates