« Home | Do ninjas need love? » | "My hangover is from an entirely electrobosh relat... » | "Childish" » | Subculture » | Thong th-thong thong thong » | Massive douchebag » | How cool is this? » | Good name » | Inventive » | Priceless sleeve art » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Q is for Dr Tran

I imagine everyone has seen this by now, but if not, you need to: Dr Tran!

(I saw it a while back, forgot about it, and wanted to link to it here so I can remember it in the future; if you haven't seen it, though, wait until you get about five minutes in)

Dr. Tran link:
http://www.lonesausage.com/

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates