« Home | You can't moan, can you? » | Been busy » | I guess it's that time of year again, eh? » | You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar » | Much the same way the sun steals the snow » | Pukahontas » | Lost blossoms » | Embodied cognition » | Thoughts on watching an assload of TV » | Cartwheels » 

Monday, October 27, 2008 

Brains

At PopMatters this week, our massive, truly impressive section on Night of the Living Dead for it's 40th anniversary gets off the ground today; the introduction alone is fantastic. I say "our" because, unless the editors forgot to tell me something, I have an essay in it. It'll be up later in the week and I'll link to it then, but there's already six great essays up, including the introductory one by a certain George A. Romero.

About freaking time. Although the link's not working for me, but it might be because I'm at work.

So technically your commentary on zombies has been ranked alongside George A. Romero's.

...

That's a freaking "frame it" moment.
Much coolness.

You can see why I was so excited about this.

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates