« Home | This is just beautiful. A little heartbreaking, t... » | I'll just refer to this from now on when I want to... » | I love this record. Not a bad review, either. » | Give me a break. I have the bad feeling this will... » | I've never liked Lieber and Stoller, and now I hav... » | Try to remember, it's just a game (last photo in t... » | Sure, this is a horrible tragedy and all that. An... » | Academics agree, mostly. Sure, Eldred is less sca... » | Around about 5 am, I turn down the difficulty of w... » | Just got back from watching the restored Metropoli... » 

Friday, February 21, 2003 

Edith Stein was not just a Catholic Saint: She was Husserl's assistant who that asshole managed to usurp, not to mention steal ideas from. Glad to hear she's still remembered. Heidegger, meanwhile, has done more damage to Western Philosophy than we may realise for decades.



Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.

About me

Ian Mathers is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in Stylus, the Village Voice, Resident Advisor, PopMatters, and elsewhere. He does stuff and it magically appears here.

Contact Me:
imathers at gmail dot com

My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates